Nothing like a fresh salad on the table to make the meal complete and even tastier. If you’re one of those people who’s always looking for new ideas to prepare in the kitchen, you can’t help but check out the list of eggplant salad recipes we’ve prepared.
Did you know that eggplant, in addition to being delicious, is rich in antioxidants, helps keep the skin healthy and acts in the prevention of various types of cancer? The fruit also allows a practical and varied preparation of mouth-watering recipes. Check it out below:
Simple eggplant salad recipes
1. Pickled eggplant salad: served chilled, this salad has no secrets and can be prepared for any occasion. Just cut the eggplant into slices and take it to cook. Then just add diced tomatoes and green olives and serve.
2. Eggplant and wheat salad: wheat for kibbeh and eggplant is the perfect combination for salad lovers. In addition to these ingredients, you will use lemon, ripe tomatoes, olive oil, mint, cilantro, parsley and black pepper.
3. Oven-baked eggplant salad: this salad is ideal for those rush days. Slice an eggplant, a zucchini and two tomatoes and then arrange them in a refractory. The seasoning is on account of salt, pepper, fresh herbs and a drizzle of olive oil. Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 30 minutes and you’re done!
4. Eggplant and Pepper Salad: There’s nothing like a colorful salad to please the eyes and, of course, the stomach. Have medium-sized eggplants, green, red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms on hand. Place the ingredients in a refractory, take them to bake and at the end add walnuts and raisins on the plate.
5. Grilled Eggplant Salad: With just eggplant, green peppers and onions you can prepare a delicious salad! The ingredients are grilled and then seasoned with salt, olive oil, lemon and pepperoni. It can also be served as an accompaniment to roasts in general.
6. Hot eggplant salad: in this recipe, the eggplant, peppers and onions are prepared separately and then mixed in the refractory. A simple salad to make and served hot with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Eggplant salad in strips: unlike the classic eggplant salads, this one is made with the cooked fruit cut into strips. When it is al dente, add the chopped onion, salt, pepper, parsley, vinegar and oil. In a short time of preparation, the dish is ready to be enjoyed!
8. Eggplant Tomato Salad: Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil and then place them on the grill with a sprinkling of ground black pepper. When serving them, add the seasoned tomatoes and the pieces of cheese to the salad bowl. It’s also delicious with creme fraiche and a pinch of paprika!
Prepared eggplant salad recipes
9. Eggplant salad with vinaigrette: the first step is to take the eggplant slices to the oven at 180° until they are cooked but not wilted. Then prepare the vinaigrette with chopped tomato, onion, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, chives and olive oil. In a refractory, mix all the ingredients. The salad hits the balance of acidity and is perfect to accompany various dishes.
10. Eggplant salad with mint and garlic: after browning the eggplant slices in olive oil until crispy, mix them with the garlic slices and mint strands. A delicious salad worthy of special occasions. Remember to dehydrate the eggplant with salt so that it does not accumulate water.
11. Light eggplant salad: here we have a different and very tasty “baked salad”. The eggplant and zucchini slices must remain in the oven at 220° for 50 minutes, seasoned with a little salt and olive oil. When assembling the dish, also add tomatoes, parsley, pesto sauce and, if you want to elaborate more, pieces of gorgonzola cheese.
12. Sweet and Sour Eggplant Salad: To make this delicious salad, you’ll need two large eggplants, an onion, a red pepper, ½ green pepper and two cloves of garlic. Bring the ingredients to a boil for 20 minutes. Add brown sugar and black raisins to add a sweet and sour flavor to the recipe.
13. Eggplant caprese salad: the classic recipe for caprese salad, of Italian origin, is made with tomato, buffalo mozzarella and basil. The eggplant version, on the other hand, features the fruit cut into slices grilled in the skillet, mounted among the traditional ingredients. A light and very tasty dish!
14. Eggplant Quinoa Salad: Tomatoes, zucchini, onions and carrots accompany this delicious eggplant quinoa salad. Mix everything in a container and finish with an herb oil sauce that will add flavor and freshness to the dish.
15. Eggplant salad with pepperoni: low carb salad with pepperoni? We have! The eggplant and sausage are taken to the skillet to toast with a drizzle of olive oil, onion, fresh oregano, salt, garlic and pepper to taste. Versatile, the recipe can be served with rice, mashed potatoes and even as a pie filling.
16. Eggplant and Zucchini Ratatouille: Despite its name, this elaborate salad is not complicated at all. With only eggplants, peppers, zucchini, onions and garlic it is possible to make a tasty and complete dish. The ingredients are taken to the oven for an hour and seasoned with olive oil, soy sauce and salt.
17. babaganoush salad: the classic babaganoush made with eggplant paste can be even better! In addition to the fruit, you will use tomatoes, peppers, black pepper, pomegranate syrup and chopped garlic to spice up the recipe. Ideal for serving with breads and toast.
18. Eggplant Salad with Asparagus and Pineapple: After grilling the eggplant slices, assemble the salad with purple lettuce, pineapple cubes, sliced asparagus and rye bread. To make it even more delicious, add a tablespoon of plain yogurt and chopped cashews.
See how easy eggplant salad recipes are to prepare? Ideal to integrate your daily meals, bringing health and a lot of flavor to the table!
Are You Ready to Discover Your Twin Flame?
Answer just a few simple questions and Psychic Jane will draw a picture of your twin flame in breathtaking detail: