Those who work out know: the right sneakers are quite an ally for good performance in training. With that in mind, we’ve put together 11 new models for different steps!
Eduardo Svezia ()
1. Gel-Quantum 360, Asics, R$900. Greater stability with each step and more flexibility and comfort for all types of steps.
2. Charged Bandit, Under Armor, R$ 330. Owners of overhand feet no longer need to suffer from excessive foot sweat.
3. Kr3, Fila, R$ 300. Made with the participation of Kenyan athletes, the shoe weighs only 176 grams.
4. Energy Boost, BRL 599.99. A neutral shoe that brings the best cushioning with BOOST technology, for runners of all levels.
5. Vazee Pace, New Balance, R$650. The shoe’s lightweight sole provides even more energy for your stride.
6. Mirage, Everlast, R$ 260. Special for asphalt, it has an anti-torsion piece, which helps its natural movement.
7. Lunartempo 2, Nike, R$450. Recently launched, the model evolved and gained an inner layer, which offers more comfort and breathability.
8. Wave Catalyst, Mizuno, R$600. The lightness and extra support are great for those who enjoy fast runs.
9. Speed 600 Ignite, Puma, R$600. You expend energy and then get it back thanks to midsole technology.
10. Faster 4, Olympikus, R$ 300. Indicated for neutral and supinated steps, the shoe comes with a gel that provides better cushioning for the heel.
11. On Running Cloud, Track & Field, R$600. Touch the ground smoothly and stay away from injuries.
Are You Ready to Discover Your Twin Flame?
Answer just a few simple questions and Psychic Jane will draw a picture of your twin flame in breathtaking detail: