The knit cap is a perfect accessory for those who want to modernize their look. After all, it combines very well with street style. However, depending on the color and model, you can also get a more romantic look. Versatile, it still ensures you stay warmer on cold days. Liked? So, learn how to make it and see inspirational models.
How to make a knitting cap at home
Are you wanting to knit a cap? In the videos below, you can see different models that can be a great success. See all the details and rock the wool and needles!
Knitted cap with pompom
In this video, number 4 needle wool is used for both the bonnet and the pompom. Needles needed are 4.5 and 5.5. The step-by-step is very detailed and as a result, you have a well-crafted knit cap that still has the pompom.
Knitted cap with braid
Want to learn how to make a cap with beautiful details? This braided model can be an excellent bet. If you still want an extra charm, you can also insert the pompom. The step by step is well explained which makes it easy to follow.
maxi knit cap
You know that cap that is big and very stylish? That’s what you learn to do in this video. So you can use it folded or even stretched out: the choice is yours!
easy knit cap
A basic cap already makes your look much more modern and can still warm you up on cold days. If it’s a simple model you’re looking for, check out all the details in this video.
Want to make a cap to gift or sell? Here, you can find tips on how to make a model that fits children from 2 to 5 years old and another from 5 to 10 years old. The result is pure charm!
After watching the videos, you can start making your own knit caps with needles, yarn and a little patience.
55 knitting cap photos that will encourage you to wear it
Now that you’ve seen how to knit your cap, how about checking out inspirational images to rock the look, or even models that will help you unleash your creativity at work? Thus, it is easy to innovate the look and even make new models. Look that:
1. The knit cap is a great piece to adhere to
2. That’s because, even in the basic version
3. She is an accessory full of charm
4. Which can be found in the most varied colors
5. And in different models
6. See how just the color change makes a difference
7. And how it gives an extra charm to the look
8. In addition to being a warm piece
9. What makes it perfect for cold days
10. If you like discreet colors, choose gray
11. Or other neutral colors such as black
12. If you knit the cap to sell
13. It’s worth adding a tag with your brand
14. For it to be discreet, invest in the same color as the line
15. Thus, your identity will always be present on the product
16. If you want a knit cap that looks like winter
17. Mustard yellow is a great color choice
18. As well as other dark tones
19. If you like it, you don’t have to leave the vibrant colors aside
20. The idea is to invest in a model and color that you like
21. So you can abuse the knitting cap
22. A good bet is to dare with the tallest models
23. Thus, you guarantee a modern look
24. No need to work
25. Another alternative is the knit cap with pompom
26. Ideal for those looking for a romantic proposal
27. Or even more relaxed
28. There are very colorful models
29. And others more discreet
30. You can use two colors
31. And even bet on drawings
32. As you can see, even with pompom
33. The knit cap is a very versatile piece
34. And you can use it to add more charm to the look
35. Just like to get out of the rut
36. With a piece that stands out
37. There are also more neutral options
38. Which, even so, do not go unnoticed
39. And they guarantee a lot of style for your look
40. Details make the difference
41. As in the case of stripes
42. Check out this inspiration
43. Now, if you want a cool look
44. Bet on the dropped knit cap
45. She will definitely upgrade your look
46. There are also more fun models
47. And who have beautiful braids
48. There is no shortage of options
49. For you to rock with a bonnet
50. In case you’re thinking about some extra cash
51. How about making a children’s knit cap?
52. There are options that are pure charm
53. And that can help you financially
54. Be abusing colors
55. Or even with a unicorn model
Did you see how the knit cap is a piece that yields several visual possibilities? In addition to using it to enhance the look, you can make pieces to sell or even to give as gifts to loved ones. And if you like the technique, also check out knitting collar tips.
Are You Ready to Discover Your Twin Flame?
Answer just a few simple questions and Psychic Jane will draw a picture of your twin flame in breathtaking detail: