Glitter is a very popular element in party looks, but it doesn’t need to be excluded from everyday life. A perfect choice for any of these occasions are lurex pieces, which despite being shiny, look good even in the most basic outfits.
What is lurex?
Lurex is a shiny and soft fabric, formed by polyester coated threads that bring the metallic aspect to the pieces. Silver and gold are the most common colors, but it is possible to find the fabric in other tones, prints and textures.
30 looks with lurex that will conquer you
Want ideas on how to include lurex in your productions? Check out looks for different styles and occasions below:
1. To start off well, a photo that proves the power of lurex
2. Is there more luxury than a shiny outfit?
3. The fabric looks amazing combined with leather
4. And with velvet it’s super stylish
5. The lurex pleated skirt is a powerful piece
6. The pants create irreverent looks
7. And the dress is a piece that was born for lurex
8. It gets powerful in the mini model
9. Elegant and sexy in midi dresses
10. And in the long ones it creates a classic party look
11. In addition to silver, lurex also appears in gold
12. And in many other shades
13. You can compose a respectful work look
14. Both with a more glamorous touch
15. How much in a more stripped down line
16. An inspiration for the coldest days
17. It’s a light and delicate idea for a sunny day
18. But can you use lurex during the day? Of course yes!
19. Combine it with other basic pieces and rock the style
20. Or don’t skimp on glitter and impress everyone
21. The pleated lurex skirt with stripes is just love
22. A basic and comfortable blouse, but full of style
23. With this jumpsuit you don’t even need shoes
24. Here, proof that it is possible to use gloss with discretion
25. But nothing prevents you from adopting the opposite objective
26. How about combining two pieces with shine?
27. A pair of lurex pants will make you shine at night
28. From the tidy look
29. To the most comfortable look
30. Lurex is versatile and yields incredible productions!
Add this fabric to your wardrobe now and rock it! And if you love shiny pieces, also check out how to use metallic in your looks.
Are You Ready to Discover Your Twin Flame?
Answer just a few simple questions and Psychic Jane will draw a picture of your twin flame in breathtaking detail: