Known and remembered for their organization and delicacy, Virgos do not give up stability and reason. Despite sometimes being associated with control, natives of this sign just want everything to go as planned and fight to achieve their own goals.
Virgo has the only constellation of the zodiac represented by a female figure and the wings of this deity. As Virgos like to take everything seriously, when choosing the ideal tattoo is no different. There are the delicate ones, constellations, even the most elaborate ones, with drawings that represent the sign. If you’re a Virgo and you identify with the zodiac, these tattoos are for you!
1. The most common tattoos for the Virgo sign are the constellations
2. And the symbol, which represents heavenly wings
3. Can be done with large drawings such as mandala
4. Or alone, in a very discreet tattoo
5. Virgo constellation tattoos are amazing
6. They can be tattooed in simple ways, with dots
7. Or accompanied by flowers, leaving it super delicate!
8. If you love colorful tattoos, this might be an option
9. Watercolor-style tattoos make constellations full of color
10. You can use this technique to make elaborate drawings
11. The illustrations that represent the sign of Virgo are super neat
12. And you can opt for a single dash, which completes the constellation
13. Or a colorful and very detailed one
14. The neat drawings in black ink impress by the line
15. The constellation of Virgo is the only one in the zodiac represented by a female figure
16. You can choose to have it tattooed with other astrological symbols
17. Like the moon
18. Or a planet… In this tattoo the white ink differentiates the tattoo
19. How about forming a constellation with flowers? It is delicate, matching with Virgo
20. Or you may prefer a beautiful design that differentiates the constellation
21. The dotted technique results in stunning tattoos
22. And if you love kittens, you can combine two passions in one tattoo
23. Constellations can be made with different lines, complemented by other illustrations
24. As well as the symbol of a virgin, in conjunction with a lotus flower
25. And if you prefer the minimalist ones, this one is perfect for a first tattoo
Enchanted by the traits? Get inspired by your favorite and choose an ideal place for your tattoo to come out perfect, as you love it.
She loves to travel, discover new cultures and new languages. Passionate about pop culture icons, extravagant clothes, musicals and storytelling of all kinds. Graduating in Communication and Multimedia and writing based on coffee and Coca-Cola.
See more content from Isabella Tamaki
Are You Ready to Discover Your Twin Flame?
Answer just a few simple questions and Psychic Jane will draw a picture of your twin flame in breathtaking detail: