One of the distinguishing characteristics of African spells in America is the belief that one can influence and dominate a person through their feet, causing them all sorts of misfortunes. In this article, you will learn how to cast the traditional spell of the shoe to dominate, also known as the spell of the paper in the shoe. We’ll also see other magick spells with shoes to attract love and to get a man to like you.
Video: How to Cast a Spell Using Shoes
Spells with Shoes For Love and Domination
This famous shoe spell is used to control someone, usually a man, but you can also try it if your goal is to dominate a woman. It’s very simple: write the name of the person 9 times on a piece of paper, then fold it twice. There are those who say that anointing the paper with essential oils and powders gives more power to the spell. For this you can use sunflower or jojoba oil, and a herb powder like rosemary or cinnamon. Then put the slip in your left shoe. This ritual act, popularly known as the spell of the left shoe, puts the person at your feet, and thus you gain control over this man or woman.
There are variations on this spell. A variation consists of putting the paper in your shoe, and giving 9 strong stomps against the floor using that foot while repeating “I control you”. Let’s continue to see variations of the shoe spell.
Shoe spell to make someone fall in love with you
This is another spell of the shoe, works to love the person you have in mind, be it a man or a woman. You will need a lock of hair from the person.
Wrap the strand of hair in a small square of silk, folding it once toward you. Put it in your shoe and leave it there. The person will soon come to you and give you the opportunity to make a favorable approach.
If you have access to your lover’s shoe, now we will see another spell with shoes that you can do.
Sprinkle some mineral water on a pair of shoes of the loved one. Now place a sprig of thyme in one shoe, and rosemary in the other. Put a shoe on each side of your bed. Go to sleep thinking about that person. If you dream that night with the person you love, it means that the spell of the shoe works and soon you will see a favorable change in your relationship with that person. Let’s keep seeing other spells with shoes.
Bridal protection spell: A needle in the shoe
Wrap a needle and a little salt in a piece of red silk. Place this in the bride’s right shoe to promote her well-being and foster a successful marriage.
Shoe Spell Against Insomnia
This is an old spell, but be careful. You will need Datura leaves, which is a poisonous herb, and it is also a skin irritant.
Put Datura sheets inside your shoes, then place these shoes under your bed facing the wall. You will not suffer from insomnia again.
Other superstitions and witchcraft with shoes
Shoes play a prominent role in many popular tales and traditional fables. In the history of Cinderella, a pair of shoes was what revealed the identity of the heroine; And who could forget the role of the ruby slippers in The Wizard of Oz?
Like fairy tales, there are several superstitions around the world about shoes that are often a reflection of cultural beliefs. In many parts of the world, it is customary to take off your shoes before entering a house to prevent dirt from following us. Therefore, in these parts of the world, it is also considered unlucky to wear shoes in the house. Other superstitions include:
- It is bad luck to put your shoes on the kitchen table.
- If you put a four-leaf clover in your shoe, you will marry the first person that crosses your path.
- When someone dies, their shoes are not given away (especially if they are considered a “bad” person), but their shoes are taken to the forest and thrown in separate directions.
- If your right shoelace is untied, it is an indication that someone you know is speaking kindly of you.
- On the contrary, if your left shoelace unties, someone speaks maliciously about you.
- Putting a shoe on the wrong foot by accident can presage an accident.
In some cultures, it is common to make divinations using shoes. For example, to dream about your future husband, you must place your shoes in the form of a T before going to bed while reciting the next spell. It is said that you will dream of your future husband. The spell is as follows:
“With my shoes, I make a T, and tonight my love I shall see.”
Similar divination requires placing a sprig of rosemary in one shoe, and thyme in the other, and then sprinkling with water three times. The shoes are placed at the foot of the bed and it is said that the owner of the shoes will have a dream of her future husband. Finally, a woman who wishes to know if she is to be married within the next year is instructed to wait until the day before St. Andrew’s Day, which occurs on November 30, and then throw her shoe at a door. It is said that if the shoe points in the direction of the door then she will marry.
Spells with shoes are closely linked to foot track magic, a kind of witchcraft that focuses on footsteps, which is commonly found in the Hoodoo tradition. In this type of magic, it is believed that the roots, dirt, and dust can be magically charged in such a way that they enter the body through the feet causing all sorts of consequences. People who have been victims of these foot spells or curses often feel that bad luck follows them for long periods of time. They can also feel a lack of mental clarity and pain in the feet and legs resulting in an inability to walk on their own or having to crawl instead of walking.
Some examples of foot witchcraft include the following spells:
- Bury your husband’s shoes in the front yard with the toes pointed towards the door and he will never leave you.
- If you carry a dime on the heel of your shoe, your enemies will not be able to cast spells or curses on you.
- Throwing a shoe after a person goes on a quest for some purpose grants them good luck on their journey.
- On the contrary, in Arab countries, throwing your shoe at a person is a sign of gross contempt, something like throwing rotten tomatoes at a person giving a speech.
- To banish an enemy, the soil where the person has left his mark is picked up and it is mixed with cayenne pepper, and usually other ingredients such as sulfur, black pepper, cemetery earth, blue stone, gunpowder or salt.
- To defeat an enemy, his name is written an odd number of times on a piece of paper and placed in the left shoe so that one walks over the enemy, dominating him.
- A shiny penny coin is usually placed on the left shoe of the bride to ensure a future of wealth and prosperity for the couple.
- Different types of esoteric oils are usually sprayed on a person’s shoes to achieve different effects depending on the type of oil and the intention.
In witchcraft, when working with voodoo bags or other items that will be consecrated and loaded at night, it is common to put them under the pillow, but you can also try placing them in a shoe. In this way you will never forget to carry this object, be it a spell or talisman, with you the next day. By being in contact with your shoe, the power of the amulet will transfer to your body as well.
There are witches and sorcerers who keep the laces of old shoes and use them to cast spells with knots on the owners of those shoes. It is also common to find practitioners who often ask their clients for old socks so they can work with them on their altar.
Here concludes this article about the spell of the shoe to dominate a man, and as you have seen, there are many other spells that involve shoes that you can easily cast at home. Keep browsing this web to keep learning and discovering more love spells.