Are you going through stressful times? Battling with anxiety and depression? Cast a spell to overcome anxiety by simply following the instructions on screen.
This is a spell with no ingredients to get rid of fear and anxiety. Just like Magic, if we can control our mind and focus on releasing the stress, a simple ritual act can bring relief, calm and peace.
✓ Spell for Anxiety and Fear
Heal anxiety, reduce stress with a spell. The first step is to ground and center yourself.
This spell for stress relief can be cast at any time of the day or night, on any day or lunar phase. It only uses White Magic so you should not be afraid to try it. Make sure you have time and privacy to cast this spell.
✓ Spell to Remove Stress
The only ingredients you will need are a pen and a paper. These are optional:
- 1 white candle.
- 1 incense stick such as Frankincense or Cedarwood.
1. Light the candle and incense.
2. Take a deep breath in and relax.
3. Imagine that your feet are like the roots of a tree, they sink into the earth. Visualize that any stress or anger you may be carrying is draining away to be absorbed back harmlessly into the earth. Now see that the earth is in turn sending you revitalizing energy. Raise up your arms, and stretch out your fingers. Take a nice, deep, cleansing breath. and blow it out slowly.
4. Stand up with your palms facing up. Or use whatever position feels more natural to you. Say after me:
“I affirm the peace inside of me.
I am filled with bliss”
5. Sit down and grab the pen and paper. We are going to draw the image of a tree.
You can add as much or as little detail as you want. It doesn’t have to be very big, about the size of your hand. If you can’t draw, simply make this triangle, the symbol of Earth.
While you are recreating this tree as a sacred symbol, it’s important that you focus on releasing all stress. The tree is absorbing all anxiety and sending it back to earth.
While you draw, repeat these affirmations in your mind:
“Thank you for removing all stress around me.
I am free from stress, may I now be blessed.
With Harm to none, so mote it be.”
6. When you have finished drawing the picture, fold it once away from you. Carry this paper with you. Whenever you need to release stress or anxiety, open it and look at the tree. Ground yourself and release your anxiety with this chant:
“Thank you for removing all stress.”
This is a practical type of magick, and it is a great way to deal with regular stress or anxiety. Carry this paper with you as a talisman for peace and calm.
Tips for Reducing Stress with Magick
You can repeat this spell as many times as you like. Repeat the affirmation several times a day if you need to. Do it with focus so that these thoughts will become a reality.
- Even in the midst of chaos you can find your own inner peace. Take advantage of every moment to enjoy it and connect with yourself.
- But it is also important to do a process of reflection and self-knowledge to overcome anxiety. Many times, making small changes in the way we see things is enough to make us feel better.
- When your mental state is generally optimistic, you are better able to handle daily stress in a more constructive way. That ability can contribute to the widely observed health benefits of positive thinking.
With Knowledge Comes Wisdom
Walk comfortably in both Darkness and Light with these digital Books of Shadows: