Did you feel butterflies in your stomach, that butterflies in your belly, on the first date with the person you love? Or maybe it felt heavy after dinner? These symptoms could be signs of anxiety or even Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
we from awesome.club, we decided to dig deep into the subject and choose the best ways to help you get through pain quickly and easily. What you have to do is find the type of pain that is affecting you so that you can identify possible solutions. But don’t forget, the tips are just palliative; if you have frequent pain, look for a doctor you trust for an appointment. The tips do not replace the consultations and treatments prescribed by the doctor.
Stomach pain caused by anxiety
Stress is a major cause of almost every illness or physical weakness. It acts as a psychological pressure factor, attacking our immune system and causing other illnesses. It can also lead to panic attacks, which often lead to different types of stomach pains.
If for some reason you experience anxiety or have an upset stomach, try these steps to relieve stress:
1. Breathe deeply and try to fully focus on your breathing. Pay attention to how you breathe in and out; don’t think about anything else, just imagine the process of breathing in your body. This will help you to take your mind off your problems for a while. Even better if you can go outside, get some fresh air, close your eyes and relax in a quiet place.
2. Prepare an herbal tea, enjoy its aroma and pleasant taste. Chamomile, ginger or mint are some of the best relaxers and also fight bacteria. Combine them with breathing techniques to get the most out of them.
3. Meditate, even if you’ve never done it before. Meditation may seem like a very complex or even strange thing, but in reality, by focusing all your energy and thoughts on a single point, you will noticeably reduce your stress levels.
4. Exercise. Stretching and tensing your muscles helps to disperse any build-up of energy, which will leave no room for anxiety or panic attacks.
5. Talk to a friend. When you share your problems and concerns and analyze them with those you trust, you can discover many solutions that you may not see for yourself. That way, you can get rid of the problem for good. Just try not to overwhelm your friend with negativity. The best idea is to discuss how to overcome these issues and then share quality time with your friend, doing something fun for both of you. Otherwise, he will feel used.
Buildup of gas or cramping caused by the syndrome
Cramping from gas buildup or Irritable Bowel Syndrome can come on suddenly and become quite severe. They are often the result of unhealthy eating habits, such as consuming fatty foods or mixing things that shouldn’t be eaten together. Fortunately, there are ways to alleviate this pain.
The first thing you should do is go to the bathroom. It’s simple and will make you feel better and release gas buildup in your digestive system. After trying this first step, one can try some home remedies like herbal infusions. A mint and ginger tea is an excellent option in these cases. Drink a cup of fresh tea to eliminate excess gas and you will feel some relief. This should also relax your entire digestive system. Fennel is very effective when it comes to pain caused by the syndrome or uncontrollable gas. Take a teaspoon of fennel seeds, wash them with cold water and chew them. No need to swallow the seeds, just taste the juice. After 5 or 10 minutes, rinse your mouth and drink water to get the flavor off.
4. Try some heat, just be careful not to burn yourself! It’s a good idea to place cloths with a thermal bag over your stomach so you can completely relax your muscles. If you feel like you might release gas, don’t avoid it. But, of course, don’t do it in front of other people…
5. If none of this helps and you have been experiencing this type of discomfort for some time, see your doctor. As mentioned earlier, these pains can be caused by inadequate nutrition, but there are also some abdominal diseases and disorders that can be the reason for such problems.
Many women experience severe pain during their period. Don’t worry, it’s normal to have this kind of discomfort, especially in the first 2 days. Here we will show you 5 homemade tips to relieve this pain. But if the cramps last a long time or are unbearably severe, it’s best to see a specialist.
Practice yoga. There are three effective asanas (body postures) that are recommended for menstrual cramps: snake, cat, and fish. Try them out and don’t forget to be kind to yourself. Also, you can look up tutorials on the internet to help you get your bearings, or even take some yoga classes to familiarize yourself with the subject. Massage yourself gently. There are some acupressure points for this type of pain. There are 2 points below your belly button: one located exactly 2 fingers below your belly button and another 4 fingers below your belly button. There is also a point located 4 fingers above the ankle bone on both legs.
3. Place a thermal bag on your abdomen, curl up and, if possible, take a nap. The magazine Evidence-Based Nursing (Evidence-Based Nursing) published a study that shows that heat can be as effective as ibuprofen for colic.
4. Alcohol, tobacco and caffeine are not good allies during your period. Try to reduce your intake to prevent the pain from getting worse.
5. Take some non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) if none of the above helps. There are medications created especially for menstrual cramps that can be purchased without a prescription.
Pain caused by stomach acid
This pain is very uncomfortable and unpleasant, but it has a solution. If you ate too much or consumed a lot of spicy and fatty foods, this could be the main cause of the pain produced by stomach acid.
There are some over-the-counter medications that can help in this type of case. Antacids regulate the acids in your stomach, while PPI drugs (proton pump inhibitors – such as omeprazole, lansoprazole, pantoprazole and others) and H2 antihistamines (such as ranitidine) reduce the amount of acid produced in your stomach. If you don’t have any of these medications on hand and need some natural remedies, try apple cider vinegar. It lowers pH and lessens pain. Mix 2 teaspoons of vinegar with ¼ cup of filtered water and drink this mixture. If necessary, take the mixture again in 5 minutes. In an extreme heartburn situation, you can also use baking soda. Mix half a teaspoon of the product with ¼ cup of room temperature water. This should provide relief in about 10 minutes. If not, repeat the mixture until you feel a little better. Change your eating habits to avoid future pain caused by stomach acid. As much as possible, try to avoid spicy and fatty foods, garlic, alcohol and soda. Also try to identify which foods cause you acidity. As research by the Mayo Clinic (one of the largest clinical groups in the US) shows, chamomile can also be quite effective in treating stomach acid. Prepare some tea and drink it in small portions. It is much better if you drink tea instead of other types of hot drinks.
Take good care of your body and never ignore the signals it gives. If you are experiencing intense pain, which lasts for hours, the ideal is to seek a doctor or the nearest emergency service. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends!
Illustrator Oleg Guta exclusive to Incrível.club
Are You Ready to Discover Your Twin Flame?
Answer just a few simple questions and Psychic Jane will draw a picture of your twin flame in breathtaking detail: