Polyethylene foam pool floats (known by many as noodles) are useful for learning to swim, exercising in the water and, of course, playing. But their uses do not stop there, as they are cheap, flexible, soft, light and colorful, and can easily adapt to different situations: they serve as protection against bumps, decorative objects and toys, among other possibilities.
O awesome.club collected some of the most creative ways that various users have found to use these floats. Check it out!
1. Keep the top of the boots up, preventing them from being damaged
2. Convenient and practical tablet holder
3. Teach children to combine vowels (orange) and consonants (green)
4. Support for brushes
5. Cacti are beautiful, even the ones made with floats
6. A hose, floats and some holes can help you make a very useful watering can
7. Colorful horses for the little ones to play with
8. Corner and edge protectors for children
9. Colored guides to keep plants straight
10. Decorating the doors for Christmas (wreath)
11. A comfortable and waterproof outdoor chair
12. Cup holders to use in the pool
13. A cute rainbow to decorate a room
14. A small raft for the pets
15. A lollipop to decorate or use as a costume
16. An orthopedic pet collar
17. Modern art pieces
18. An indicative float to avoid accidents with cyclists
19. Ask for dog training
20. A laser sword for a costume or as a keepsake
Which idea for using these floats did you find the most creative? Do you know of any other uses to add to the list? Share your thoughts with us and other readers in the comments section.
Are You Ready to Discover Your Twin Flame?
Answer just a few simple questions and Psychic Jane will draw a picture of your twin flame in breathtaking detail: