White nail polish is a brides favorite and is widely used to compose decorated nail designs. But, it can also be your go-to color for everyday life and for more formal and elegant occasions.
Can’t imagine how white nail polish can be so versatile? See several ideas for use, learn about the types and the best tips and tutorials to adopt color.
100 nails painted with white nail polish that prove the beauty of this tone
Check out a selection of nail arts that have white nail polish as a star and gather ideas for the next time you do your nails:
1. White nail polish has a classic look
2. It is a charm in pearly tones
3. It’s beautiful on its own
4. And you don’t need anything else to make your nails delicate
5. Of course you can complement it with a drawing
6. After all, nothing better than a blank space to create
7. Marbled nails are stylish and fashionable
8. Nail arts with glitter are timeless
9. You can bet on an only child with gold accents
10. Paint the entire ring nail with a glossy nail polish
11. Or invest in a colorful tone
12. The sparkle can also be very discreet
13. How about a more elaborate design?
14. And a texture full of glamour?
15. A lot of delicacy!
16. Great idea for special occasions
17. There’s sure to be a perfect white nail polish + glitter combo for you
18. Or maybe metallic is more like you
19. There is nail art with white enamel for the lovers
20. For those who love to match their nails and clothes
21. And for the sailors on duty
22. It also has an option for those who love stripes
23. Don’t give up a touch of color
24. Or is the cactus crazy
25. Some ideas are the face of summer
26. Others, from spring
27. Speaking of which, how can you not love nails decorated with flowers?
28. Take a look at this wonderful nail!
29. Flower nail arts are good for beginners in this art
30. And with white in the background, the possibilities are endless
31. This flowery nail is perfect for brides
32. And this one for those who always want to innovate
33. Plants also have their turn
34. As well as marine animals
35. And the pets
36. Like the previous one, this is a geometric nail idea
37. You can also play with unglazed spaces
38. And create really cool geometric patterns
39. Geometry is related to minimalism
40. And white nail polish is perfect for creating minimalist designs
41. It can be something very simple
42. Or a more conceptual design
43. A pattern is also a good choice
44. But a small detail already gives that touch
45. Be a point of light
46. A dot of color
47. Or simply, a little dot
48. Nails with stones look beautiful
49. And they match so much with the most daring
50. As for the discreet ones
51. It looks really stunning
52. And the possibilities are diverse
53. Francesinha not to forget this cuteness
54. Can complete ballerina nail stretching feeling
55. Give a refined finish to shorter nails
56. And make the almond nail even more charming
57. The gemstone can come in the center of the nail
58. At the bottom
59. Or next to a drawing
60. Can even have a composition on each finger
61. Combining stones, silver wire and glitter
62. And decorate your fingernails and toenails
63. Nail art can translate your belief
64. And your personality
65. The grid is a simple and sophisticated design
66. As well as a more fluid and abstract stroke
67. Triangles and glitter took this nail out of the ordinary
68. Another example of how beautiful black and white looks
69. How about a nail with silver polka dots?
70. Or this one with an ethnic pattern?
71. Another inspiration in that same vibe
72. And one more to convince you to adopt the idea
73. Toenails also look beautiful painted white
74. They match everything
75. And delicate designs make the look more charming
76. Do you like flamingos? Here are some ideas…
77. It can be a fun roleplaying
78. Or one with a looser and more laid-back design
79. The fullness of those who have versatile and stylish nails
80. White is both discreet and striking
81. Off-white variations help to please different tastes
82. While corrective white and translucent transition between highlight and lightness
83. Stiletto nails go great with white nail polish
84. And square nails get an extra highlight
85. The color goes great on festive occasions
86. But on a daily basis it is really funny
87. You will fall in love with the white boy
88. Have fun creating your own nail arts
89. Or recreating the classics
90. White with gold looks beautiful
91. And this effect is impressive
92. But the golden touch might just be a detail
93. A glamorous inspiration
94. Delicate nail art
95. And a testament to the elegance of plain white
96. But then again, drawings are also a great idea
97. As well as adding pebbles to the decor
98. You can’t deny the beauty of white painted nails
99. There are only reasons to value this color
100. Bet on white nail polish and shine around
Inspiration is not lacking, is it? Now all you have to do is decide which idea you are going to try first!
white nail polish types
- Concealer: This is the whitest white of all. It looks beautiful alone or as a background for various nail arts.
- Translucent: Translucent white has that delicate transparency, perfect for a delicate and discreet effect.
- Pearl: the pearl enamel has a shiny base that makes the enamel result very elegant. It goes very well on more formal occasions such as weddings.
- Off-white: the off-white can have many faces, from the most grayish to the yellowish. It is the right choice for matte finishes or to make a more modern francesinha.
Regardless of what your favorite type of white is, you can adapt each shade to your taste and to each situation in your day to day.
White enamel: step by step and tips
If you are a fan of the idea of doing your nails at home, here are some tutorials on how to bet on white nail polish and apply it perfectly:
How to paint your nail white without staining it, by Ana Carla
Ana Carla’s tricks are very simple and cheap. The general idea is to create a base coat with a translucent, matte or shimmering nail polish and apply a little white on the first layer, with quick strokes and plenty of nail polish on the brush.
4 tips to have a perfect white, by Fernanda Costa
Fernanda’s tips are a little different: let the first layer dry well and apply the second layer to cover all the flaws. She also suggests creating a base with pearly, translucent or matte nail polishes.
Tricks to apply each type of white, by Larissa Leite
The youtuber demonstrates how to apply different white nail polishes: translucent, creamy and concealer. In addition to the tutorial, she gives tips to not leave any stains at the time of enamelling.
How to make lace nail polish at home, by Ana Carla
Renda nail polish is one of the most beloved whites in Brazil. Discreet and translucent, it is perfect for making the classic francesinha. Watch the video for a trick to make your own lace nail polish using a clear base and white nail polish.
Baby Boomer nail, by Gessica Ferreira
The Baby Boomer nail is a gradient that will take your breath away: it starts with a nude tone with a pink background and the tips of the nails
end in an intense white. The trick is to use a small piece of sponge to create a beautiful and natural gradient.
Do you already have your nail polishes and tools in hand? Apply all the tips above and rock your white nail polish!
Are You Ready to Discover Your Twin Flame?
Answer just a few simple questions and Psychic Jane will draw a picture of your twin flame in breathtaking detail: