Trends are fleeting, but velvet appears in fashion for several decades and continues to be on the rise. To include this timeless and sophisticated fabric in your style, nothing more practical than investing in a velvet blouse, since the piece is accurate, but not basic.
While long-sleeved models are perfect for winter, a velvet crop top is a stylish alternative for summer. In addition, the different colors and prints prove the versatility of the piece. Check out 55 ways to combine the velvet blouse and invest in this model now.
summer velvet blouse
Hot days call for practical and fresh looks and there’s nothing more accurate than having a funky blouse in your wardrobe. The velvet blouse highlights the production and you can choose a short-sleeved one or a cropped one, super stylish.
1. For hot days, bet on short-sleeved pieces
2. They can be combined with jeans, for everyday
3. With shiny shorts, if the occasion calls for smart casual wear
4. And even with a slit skirt for a social look
5. This look is clean and stylish
6. It is possible to compose monochromatic looks with pantacourt
7. Or opt for a velvet blouse in pastel tones
8. Another bet for the summer is the cropped
9. And the turtleneck tank tops
10. If you are discreet, you can opt for a look with jeans and boots
11. And if you’re not afraid to dare, rock it with a short top!
12. Nothing more practical than a blouse + denim shorts, right?
The velvet blouse is an alternative to take the everyday look out of the basics and, as you have seen, it is possible to combine it even in more formal looks, with skirts and other elegant pieces.
cold velvet blouse
As it is a thicker fabric, we find several models of velvet blouses for winter. It’s a charm to combine with skirt and tights, and for everyday comfort, coordinate with jeans and booties. See other combination possibilities:
13. The fabric keeps the blouses warm for the winter
14. And you can compose a look with black tights
15. Or with a dress skirt in a super elegant look
16. The pink velvet blouse is delicate and charming
17. This inspiration is for you who love vintage looks
18. But if you like the authentic ones, get inspired by this one
19. Combining velvet blouse and flare pants results in a work look
20. And wearing it with leggings and booties is comfortable for everyday use
21. If you’re into trends, you’ll fall in love with this look
22. Vibrant colors highlight the velvet even more
23. And using it with heels is an alternative to increase production
With a velvet sweatshirt it is possible to compose a cool and stripped look. And if you’re looking for an elegant look, it’s worth betting on a corduroy blouse.
black velvet blouse
There is no more versatile piece than a black blouse, but to take the look away from the obvious, you can choose a velvet model. In addition to the practicality of the piece, the shiny fabric highlights the look. Check out:
24. There is no more accurate piece than a black blouse
25. And they don’t have to be basic
26. For everyday use, it’s worth coordinating with jeans
27. And for social events, how about combining it with a shiny skirt?
28. To enjoy an occasion at night, you can wear it with a leather skirt
29. Sheer velvet blouse is stylish for a relaxed party
30. The black blouse is versatile and matches different styles
31. To differentiate the piece, bet on a deep neckline
32. This black and white look is minimalist and beyond stylish
33. The total black look is perfect for different occasions
34. The advantage of investing in the piece is that you can combine it in relaxed looks
35. Even the most elegant and sophisticated
As you’ve seen, you can coordinate the black velvet blouse in an alternative look for everyday life and even wear it to formal events, combined with a skirt and blazer. The piece is elegant for work and a stylish option to enjoy a relaxed party.
pink velvet blouse
Pink velvet is a hit among bloggers and fashionistas and while rosé is sophisticated, pink highlights the production. Do you have a favorite tone? Check out some looks with pink blouse and get inspired:
36. Super charming, you can match the blouse with a contrasting color
37. Or with other shades of pink
38. Rosé is on the rise and is elegant
39. And if you like highlights, bet on a bright pink
40. The pink velvet blouse is practical for the hottest days
41. And an alternative for cold days
42. The 3/4 sleeve is a wildcard for the mid-season
43. Matching it with shorts and a blazer results in a modern look
44. Wet velvet takes any production out of the obvious
45. Skirt + coat make up a fashionista look
46. And other pink elements complement the delicate and attitude-filled look
Pink is a stylish alternative for those who are tired of basic black. For an authentic look, pair it with other contrasting colors, and for an understated look, pair it with neutral tones.
printed velvet blouse
And if you love authentic looks, it’s worth investing in a printed velvet blouse. The floral design is always on the rise and if you’re into trends, you’ll love the animal print pieces. Check out some stylish models:
47. The print on the blouse can be discreet
48. Or flashy and full of colorful elements
49. The embroidery on the piece is neat
50. To make the production even more sophisticated, wear it with high-waisted pantacourt
51. Animal print is a trend!
52. And floral never goes out of style
53. The flowers in the details of the blouse are charming
54. And they can be part of a casual look
55. Or super elegant, fit for a social event
To wear at parties and social occasions, don’t forget to perfect the heels and accessories. And to adapt to everyday life, you can wear the printed blouse with jeans or stripped shorts.
The velvet blouse is timeless and versatile. matching the style of modern women and also those who love a vintage look. Already have a favorite look to get inspired by? If you loved this texture, see 60 options with velvet dress.
She loves to travel, discover new cultures and new languages. Passionate about pop culture icons, extravagant clothes, musicals and storytelling of all kinds. Graduating in Communication and Multimedia and writing based on coffee and Coca-Cola.
See more content from Isabella Tamaki
With Knowledge Comes Wisdom
Walk comfortably in both Darkness and Light with these digital Books of Shadows: