Have you ever heard of skincare? The term refers to the skin care routine and has become increasingly popular. Read on to find out all about it, as well as stay on top of the full list of products to ensure perfect skin!
The specialist in dermatology at Clínica Mais Excelência Médica, Uaira Santos (CRM: 181690), emphasizes the importance of a skincare routine. “It’s a set of care to improve skin quality, prevent sun damage and aging.” That’s why maintaining daily, weekly and monthly care is so important to ensure healthy skin. Check out the professional’s recommendations:
Daily skin care
- Skin cleaning: the first most important daily care is skin cleaning. Using soaps suitable for the face is essential to unclog pores and prepare the skin for the next steps.
- Hydration: all skins need to be hydrated according to type and need, even oily ones.
- Use of sunscreen: “it should be used every day, regardless of the time of year, whether it is cloudy or sunny. The type of protector will also be chosen individually, according to the type of skin. But the minimum protection factor should be between 30 and 50”, says the expert.
Weekly skin care
- Exfoliation: promotes cell renewal and deeper cleaning, unclogging pores and leaving skin brighter and healthier.
- Masks: there are several types according to the skin’s need, which can be hydration, cell renewal or anti-oil.
Monthly skin care
- Skin cleaning with a beautician: it must be carried out with good products and technologies for blackhead removal and deeper cleaning, as the skin is exposed daily to pollution and environmental wear and tear.
- Advanced treatments: “depending on the needs of your skin and the time of year, it is possible to establish a treatment project using technologies such as laser, microneedling and even peelings, performed monthly, to stimulate collagen, improve blemishes, improve blood vessels and rejuvenate ”, completes Uaira.
To establish a care routine and treatment protocol, it is necessary to carry out a thorough assessment of your skin. A specialist in dermatology is best suited to adjust these daily, weekly and monthly care for you!
For those who have never followed a skincare routine, learning from tips from bloggers can be of great help. Watch the videos below to master skin care!
Oily skin care routine
Oily skin tends to produce more acne and, to avoid this problem, Joyce teaches the step by step of a complete skincare with specific products to control oiliness.
The 10 steps of Korean skincare
In the video, Karol and Jana Rosa explain how the Korean skincare schedule works. They even showcase the best Korean skin care products, with details on the formulas and actions each one plays on the skin.
Facial schedule for combination skin
Neither dry nor oily, combination skin also needs attention and care. White clay mask, coffee grounds peeling and exfoliation with water and cornmeal are Andressa’s tips.
Cheap skin care products
The skincare routine doesn’t just require expensive products and imported brands. It is thinking about the cost-benefit that Niina indicates affordable products that can be found in pharmacies, such as makeup remover wipes, liquid soaps and facial moisturizers.
Skincare: the order of application of products
With so many products available on the market, it’s easy to get confused with your skincare routine. To solve this problem, Luisa teaches the correct order of application of these products on the skin.
After so many golden tips, it’s now easier to start your own skincare schedule. And remember to consult a dermatologist who will be able to recommend the best products for your skin!
6 products to include in your skincare routine
To ensure a good skincare routine, you need to invest in some essential products such as cleansing gel and facial sunscreen. Check out the complete list:
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing The Body Shop Facial Toner, at Beauty on the Web
- L’Oréal Paris Micellar Water 5 in 1, at Época Cosmetics
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Cream, at Droga Raia
- La Roche-Posay Concentrated Effaclar Facial Cleansing Gel, at Americanas
- Rochas Quintal Dermocosméticos Facial Exfoliating Gum, at Quintal Dermocosméticos
- Facial Sunscreen SPF 60/ FPUVA 20 Natura, at Natura
With the products listed above, you already have a complete kit to take care of your skin on a daily basis. Now that you know everything about the skincare routine, also learn how to remove blemishes from your face.
Are You Ready to Discover Your Twin Flame?
Answer just a few simple questions and Psychic Jane will draw a picture of your twin flame in breathtaking detail: