Ombré hair is women’s favorite technique to brighten up the look, but without worrying about the constant touch-ups and trips to the salon. The technique can be done in different colors, everything will depend on the style of each one, however, if you are the type who prefers something more discreet, but that does not go unnoticed, bet on ombré hair honey. The tone can vary from the lightest to the darkest and looks good on all women.
To inspire you, here are 30 honey ombré hair ideas, how to apply the technique, whether in the salon or at home – yes, it is possible! – and some tips to keep your hair beautiful and healthy.
30 ombré hair honey ideas to get inspired
No matter what color, size or whether your hair is straight or curly: ombré hair honey will enhance and brighten your face. Check out these ideas!
1. The ombré hair can be done in a shade closer to the natural color of the hair
2. The roots maintain their natural tone, while the ends gain more light.
3. The golden tone looks beautiful on all hair!
4. The advantage of ombré hair is that it does not mark the strands
5. The technique works well on all hair lengths
6. Even the shortest
7. Some strands can be pulled closer to the root to give a more natural effect
8. On light hair, the ombré looks very natural
9. In dark hair, light strands light up the face
10. Women from all over the world, not just Brazilian women, are adept at the trend
11. Curly ones can also get into the ombré wave
12. Lighting brings more lightness to curls
13. And make the locks much more stylish!
14. Ombré hair honey is an absolute hit on dark skin tones!
15. The golden pigment matches the skin tone
16. Afterwards, it is necessary to invest in hydration
17. That way, you’ll always look like you’ve just left the salon
18. It’s possible to have hair that looks naturally blonde!
19. Tobacco honey is one of the colors that best match all types of women
20. In addition to highlighting the woman’s face
21. In addition to the locks, bet on a modern and disconnected cut
22. Dark roots can also have lighter ends
23. Once with ombré hair, you will hardly go back to your original tone
24. The honey color is perfect for everyone!
25. Whether straight or curly hair
26. Even the famous surrendered to the technique!
27. And the effect is spectacular!
28. A respectful ombré hair!
29. The lighter strands on the front make the face frame
30. The effect of the blonde tips is passionate!
Did you like these inspirations? This explains why ombré hair honey is the darling of women in salons!
How to make ombre hair honey
- bleach the wires
- Apply the toner in the desired tone
- Do a tint to neutralize the orange tones of the wires
Tell your hairdresser what shade you want and don’t forget to take a photo to serve as inspiration and leave the locks the way you dreamed!
Did you know that it is possible to do ombré hair at home? But take it easy, as the process requires care and a little skill.
How to make ombre hair at home
Blogger Nicolle Rocha, from the Niimakeup channel, shows the way to the stones and teaches a simple step-by-step guide for anyone who wants to do ombré hair on their own hair. It shows how the locks are made on both lighter hair and darker hair.
Considering both possibilities, the most appropriate thing is that you look for a good hairdresser to obtain a professional result and do the procedure with safety and excellence.
How to keep your ombré hair honey always beautiful
After lightening your hair, it is important to keep your hair well-groomed. Hairdresser and colorist Anne Gray teaches three simple steps to keep hair hydrated and brightly colored both in the salon and at home.
- Shiny hair with vivid colors: to keep your ombré hair always beautiful, it’s important to color your hair at home every 15 days and tone it in the salon every two months.
- Attention to retouching: although it is not necessary to retouch the ombré hair as often, it is still important to lift the locks at least every six months due to hair growth.
- Don’t forget about hydration: due to discoloration, the wires tend to dry out a little, so it’s necessary to use a powerful reconstruction cream monthly, nourish the wire with nutrition cream or vegetable oils weekly and use specific shampoo and conditioner to blond hair.
Regardless of your style or hair type, ombré hair honey will enhance your face and give that look up!
With Knowledge Comes Wisdom
Walk comfortably in both Darkness and Light with these digital Books of Shadows: