The off-the-shoulder blouse, also known as a ciganinha, is a very versatile piece. Even leaving the mentioned part of the body exposed, it doesn’t need to be used only in basic looks. You can also easily create that more sophisticated look with it.
In addition, it can be used with skirts of the most varied lengths, as well as shorts and jeans. The number of possibilities is immense. To get inspired, just check out the list below that has 60 different models.
Off-the-shoulder blouse with ruffle
The off-the-shoulder blouse with ruffle is a great option for those who like trends. In the more puffed-up versions, she doesn’t go unnoticed. But for those who are more discreet, you can also bet on smaller ruffles. The composition of the entire look will also make a difference. Therefore, it is worth betting on what is most your face.
1. The off-the-shoulder blouse with sneakers creates a casual look
2. Which is also possible if you bet on the jeans + heels combination
3. This is an inspiration for those who are not ashamed to dare
4. This is also valid for a beach composition
5. You can also bet on a fashionista look
6. Like this one
7. Look how I rock
8. See how true this is
9. But basic jeans always look good
10. The off-the-shoulder blouse in the cropped version is great for summer
12. Like this choker
13. Yellow is the face of summer
14. The basic white never goes out of style
15. It’s also worth betting on an all black look
16. Ribbed off-shoulder blouse + stripes is a knockout
17. And that simple look is a wildcard for everyday life
18. The ribbed cropped version is very versatile
19. The long-sleeved one can help ward off the cold
20. Accessories help complete the look
Even though it is simple, the ribbed version is very versatile. It can be used both in the cold and in the heat. In addition, as it is tight, it goes well with the most diverse pieces, whether it’s skirt, pants or shorts.
Printed off-the-shoulder blouse
Prints help bring the look to life. Some are trendy, like Vichy, for example. But there are also timeless ones, like the floral. Stripes and polka dots are also a good bet. Check out:
21. From the most flashy
22. Just choose the one you like the most
23. The Vichy print is on the rise
24. How about including it in your wardrobe?
25. Stripes are also with everything
26. Check out this look with a skirt
27. It’s also worth betting on a combination of prints
28. Or even use that basic floral
29. The off-the-shoulder blouse goes great with jeans
30. And even with tailoring
31. There are options for all tastes
These models above are ideas for those looking for a more modern and relaxed look. That’s because the prints help break the monotony of the look.
Plus size off-shoulder blouse
When choosing a plus size off-shoulder blouse, the variety is also wide. In the selection below, you can see just how democratic this piece is, as it covers so many different styles.
32. Elegance and off-the-shoulder blouse also match
33. Versatility is the ideal word for this piece
34. Which can be used on different occasions
35. Vertical stripes help elongate the silhouette for those who seek this goal
36. Look at that look with a total summer face
37. You can match the blouse with the skirt
38. Or bet on a very simple look
39. The off-the-shoulder blouse with transparency looks wonderful
40. Adding a little color can make all the difference in the look
41. And you can use bracelets to create a charm
42. You can be sweet wearing the off-the-shoulder blouse
43. See how delicate this option with strap
Regardless of the occasion, you can find a plus size off-the-shoulder blouse. Now, just define which one is your face to help compose your wardrobe.
Red off shoulder blouse
Red is a trend that is here to stay. The striking color is beautiful and can make your look a knockout. Also, the piece does not have to be a single color. See the models below:
44. If it’s fresh, the long sleeve can be used in summer
45. Bet on the off-the-shoulder blouse with a midi skirt
46. Look how accessories make a difference
47. Vintage look is pure love
48. See how these glasses give a charm
49. Who said you can’t wear a shoulder-to-shoulder blouse in winter?
50. This wide version is very comfortable
51. You can wear the same blouse in different combinations
52. Like this one
53. How about a scarf to spice up the look?
54. Betting on the combination of black and red is a good bet
55. The printed red makes the look more relaxed
56. This is a good option for everyday life
57. And this one helps to ward off the heat
Do you like red? It’s hard not to fall in love with the color when you see so many options for a beautiful shoulder-to-shoulder blouse in that color, isn’t it?
If you like the off-the-shoulder blouse model, now you have a huge list of inspirations to help you wear the piece. It is versatile, as it can adapt to the most varied types of situations. Another very useful piece for your closet is the flowered dress, which can be simple and even for formal events.
With Knowledge Comes Wisdom
Walk comfortably in both Darkness and Light with these digital Books of Shadows: