The color red is a color that gives power to those who wear it. A long red dress highlights any woman and makes her feel more powerful, feminine and sensual. Because it is a very prominent dress, many women believe it does not suit them, but this piece can be very versatile.
If you believe that the long red dress does not suit you, here are some inspirations to confirm that this piece can be worn on different occasions and by all women.
Simple long red dress
The long red dress, both for its color and for the model, imprints elegance and sophistication to the wearer. However, it is possible to bet on this dress for everyday life, just give preference to dresses without many details, with a straighter fit and fluid fabrics. Check out some inspiration below.
1. Choose a dress with prints if you don’t want something just red
2. Button models are on the rise and are a charm
3. Overlays are always very stylish
4. Choose flowing fabrics to rock the summer
5. And heavier fabrics when you want to invest in the garment for the winter
6. The ruffles make the dress simple and very delicate
7. Knitting is the bet of many fashionistas
8. More everyday accessories allow a chic dress to be perfect for any occasion
9. The bow on the collar gives a special touch to the dress
10. The plain dress, without details, is a super versatile piece
Beautiful dresses to be worn anytime. Bet on the simple long red dress and have a versatile piece.
Long red dress for bridesmaids
The bridesmaids can invest in the long red dress to rock this special day. Color highlights them and makes them shine, but no more than brides. Whether it’s a dress with details or minimalist, bet on what you like best and be sure to check out the options below.
11. If the dress does not have many details, the fit must be impeccable
12. The transparent cutouts give the piece sensuality
13. This dress model is the darling among bridesmaids
14. The ruffles and slit do not let the dress fall into the ordinary
15. Mermaid models enhance the bridesmaids’ curves
16. Velvet brings sophistication to any dress model
17. Pleated dresses are on the rise and have a wonderful flow
18. Cutouts break the seriousness of a plain dress
19. This model is beautiful for bridesmaids in the countryside
Bet on the long red dress for your next wedding and see how it will make you look more beautiful and powerful, to rock this unique day.
Long red prom dress
The graduates also love choosing the long red dress to wear to their graduations. The color looks beautiful on brunettes, but it’s also unbeatable for blondes. On this day, choose an imposing dress, because, after all, no one wants your shine to be overshadowed.
20. But, you can also prefer a tighter dress
21. The trainees must rock the day, but without losing its essence
22. Dresses don’t always need to have a lot of details, with the right fabric you’ll rock
23. The color red brings a lot of elegance to whoever wears it
24. Many trainees do not dispense with the shine
25. Flowers on the neckline add romanticism to the long red dress
26. For those who like it, the deep neckline is a great option
27. The fully embroidered dress makes any trainee shine
28. The voluminous skirt is allowed for the trainees
29. The important thing is to rock this special day
Be sure to choose a model that reflects your personality. Invest in dresses with embroidery and lace to look even more beautiful.
Long red dress with slit
Slit and long red dress make the combination for those who want a sexy and very powerful piece. But, if you make the style more discreet, you can also bet on the combination, opting for smaller slits, on the side or even in the back. Check out a sequence of inspirations for those who want to show a little leg.
30. Bet on this detail without fear of making mistakes
The slit can come in casual dresses or party dresses, it can be more discreet or very sexy. Choose the one that suits you best and rock it.
31. A little sensuality is good for any woman
32. You can choose a long red dress with two slits
33. Or with just one and a lot of fluidity
34. The slit can come in more casual dresses
35. Or dresses you can rock at a party
36. With ruffles, it gains more style and sophistication
37. The slit can be very generous
38. Or more discreet, for those who prefer it
39. Even in the simplest of dresses, the slit looks beautiful
Long red lace dress
Lace is a detail that makes any dress more sophisticated. The long red dress brings delicacy and romanticism. Bet on lace for your party dresses and don’t regret it. See below for some options on how to use it.
40. Be sure to invest in your red lacy dress
41. Long red lace dress is pure sophistication
42. It Can Be All Lacy
43. Or income can come in just a few details
44. Lace adds elegance to any dress
45. You’re sure to rock if you choose a long red lace dress
46. Eliminate the lining from the bottom of the dress to make the lace stand out
47. The lace dress is perfect for all occasions
48. Bet on him without fear of making mistakes
49. Feel like a princess with a full skirt and lace
A full lace dress or just a few lace details will make you look amazing with your long red dress. Be sure to invest in this detail to make your piece more dazzling.
The long red dress may seem like a not so versatile piece, but it is possible to wear it on several occasions, from a day out to your graduation. Bet on the piece when you want to rock and stand out.
Journalist graduated from the State University of Londrina/PR, Master in Communication from Unesp-Bauru/SP and specialist in Fashion from USC/SP. She loves to write about the female universe, especially about fashion and beauty.
See more content from Daniela Brisola
With Knowledge Comes Wisdom
Walk comfortably in both Darkness and Light with these digital Books of Shadows: