Nails are made up of a fibrous protein called keratin and are produced by glands at their base. This protein also makes up the outer layer of skin and hair. The function of nails is to protect the tips of the fingers and toes.
When the nails show some irregularity, it can be a sign of a health problem or nutritional deficiency.
To keep them beautiful and healthy, it is essential to follow a good diet, as the lack of some nutrients and vitamins can make them brittle and fragile.
Insufficient intake of B vitamins can lead to streaks on your nails, and a lack of calcium can make your nails dry and brittle. Vitamin C and folic acid deficiency may be partially responsible for the appearance of nail problems.
Biotin and other B vitamins, along with amino acids, vitamins C and E, help the body produce keratin and other proteins important for the development of strong nails.
Hair also suffers from fall and dryness. Some foods and nutrients help in the mission to keep them healthy and beautiful.
nail food tips
- Orange, yellow pepper, papaya, strawberry, guava, lemon, tangerine: VITAMIN C
- Dark green leafy vegetables, nuts, seeds and whole grains: VITAMIN E
- Saltwater fish (salmon, herring, sardines), boiled yolk, yeast and whole grains: BIOTIN
- Egg, Meat, Poultry, Dairy, Wheat Germ, Whole Grain: VITAMIN B-complex
- Quinoa, amaranth, meats: ZINC
- Fish, egg, chicken: KERATIN
hair food tips
- Cucumber: SILICON and SULFUR
- Linseed Oil: ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS
- Nuts and chestnuts: ZINC
- Seafood: MAGNESIUM
- Apple vinegar
- Beans, milk, quinoa, meats and eggs: AMINO ACIDS
- Red meat, beans, dark green leafy vegetables: IRON
- Dried fruits and sunflower seeds: POTASSIUM
Are You Ready to Discover Your Twin Flame?
Answer just a few simple questions and Psychic Jane will draw a picture of your twin flame in breathtaking detail: