Have you ever thought about changing your haircut, but without having to face the scissors? That’s what women who bet on fake bangs have done.
This is a great option for those who want a different look without compromise, using their own hair or extensions. See below for more information and some ideas on how to wear faux bangs.
35 inspirations on how to wear fake bangs
There are several options on the market and you can find the one that best matches your natural hair and the look you want to adopt. Check it out below:
1. Kendall Jenner has already bet on fake bangs
2. Camila Coelho also took care of her hairstyle with bangs
3. It’s a great option to change your look for a day
4. Buns get a different look with a highlighted fringe
5. The bangs help frame the face
6. It can even be a shorter fringe
7. Who is also full of personality
8. Or a really big bangs
9. With irregular and modern cut
10. It has fringe models for all types of faces
11. And for all hair types
12. Fringes for curly hair are a charm
13. Don’t you think so either?
14. Inspiration for women with dyed hair
15. Bows and bangs are a great combination
16. Option with locks? We also have
17. Mixing hair tones looks beautiful
18. Beautiful blonde bangs inspiration
19. Be with your hair up
20. Or loose
21. Fringes fit with any production
22. And you can use it on a daily basis
23. In stripped looks
24. It doesn’t matter what your face shape is
25. Or your hair color
26. You will find a model that will look perfect on you
27. Accessories are also a good option
28. They help compose the production
29. And pass on delicacy
30. It can be a test for the definitive cut
31. Or just to change for a day
32. There is no age to wear bangs
33. What matters is that you feel stunning
34. Because it doesn’t matter the model or size of the fringe
35. She will make you even more beautiful
how to make fake bangs
YouTube tutorial videos are great for those of you who want to learn better how to do something. We’ve separated some really cool ones for you to learn. Look that:
Curls and bangs in the wind
In this video, Jessica Mello teaches step by step how to make fake bangs using your own curly hair. Believe me, it’s simpler than it sounds and you can do it at home, by yourself. The secret is the staples!
hairstyles with bangs
Dilaine brings, in this tutorial, two ways for you to make that fringe using your own locks. In the first one, you will make a bun to “hide” the bobby pins you use. The second hairstyle is to be used with a cap, ideal for cold days.
Applying powerful bangs
In this tutorial, you will learn how to cut a fringe in a tic-tac appliqué. In addition, Camila teaches you tricks on how to style your hair to achieve a supernatural look.
This tutorial is for you who choose practicality. Gessica shows you step by step how to put on a ready-made fringe appliqué. She also shows you which care in handling the wires makes your appliqué more malleable and beautiful.
So, did you like the fake fringe inspirations? Whether with your own hair or with an extension, they are great for you to find out how you look with this hairstyle that never goes out of style. If you like it and want a definitive change, here’s how to cut your own bangs.
Virgo with Pisces ascendant and Scorpio moon, São Paulo turned Paraná native and passionate about music of all kinds. Anthropologist who switched from coffee to tea, but continues to collect post-its.
See more content from Amanda Bebiano
With Knowledge Comes Wisdom
Walk comfortably in both Darkness and Light with these digital Books of Shadows: