She is a national reference when it comes to beauty. At 30 years old, Cléo Pires remains completely in shape, and guarantees that she no longer goes on extreme diets in the name of the perfect body. Even so, she insists on eating properly and opting for healthier, organic foods, in addition to almost always giving up red meat.
The diet followed by Cléo has about a thousand calories a day and was prepared by nutritionist João Curvo, but the beauty guarantees that she does not follow it completely to the letter, adding juices and salads according to her preferences.
You can do the same, adapting the menu to your day to day.
Very rich in fruits, vegetables and grains, the diet is balanced and promises not to let anyone go hungry.
Menu – Cléo Pires diet
- Breakfast: ½ papaya, 1 slice of wholemeal bread and 1 thin slice of Minas cheese
- Lunch: trout fillet with shimeji mushrooms and carrot puree
- Snack: Apple and raisin pancakes
- Dinner: millet soup (millet is a very nutritious type of grain, similar to quinoa)
- Supper: apricot puree
- Breakfast: ½ papaya, 2 tablespoons light granola and plum puree
- Lunch: Roasted turkey breast and applesauce
- Snack: Bruxa Light pie (this pie is made with candied fruit, nuts, grated green zucchini and brown sugar)
- Dinner: Zucchini soup with chicken and croutons
- Supper: strawberry puree
- Breakfast: ½ papaya, 1 light yogurt and 2 tablespoons light granola
- Snack: 1 tangerine
- Lunch: fish fillet with tomato sauce and herbs
- cauliflower puree
- Snack: 1 glass of pineapple juice
- Dinner: light soup with croutons
- Supper: guava puree
- Breakfast: ½ papaya, 1 slice of wholemeal bread and 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese (type of cheese, usually found in paste form)
- Snack: 1 silver banana
- Lunch: Oriental noodles (pasta with yellow peppers, nirá, shimeji, herbs and oriental tonkatsu Worcestershire sauce) and apricot puree
- Snack: 1 glass of watermelon juice
- Dinner: brown rice, braised shiitake mushroom and rosti vegetables (grilled and grated carrots, beets and zucchini)
- Supper: 1 pear
- Breakfast: 1 slice of watermelon, 1 slice of wholegrain bread and 1 tablespoon of light cream cheese
- Snack: 1 apple
- Lunch: Curried prawns and brown rice
- Snack: 1 glass of strawberry juice
- Dinner: Bean soup with noodles and mango puree
- Supper: 1 tangerine
- Breakfast: 1 orange with pomace, 1 slice of wholegrain bread and 1 thin slice of Minas cheese
- Snack: 1 pear
- Lunch: Moroccan couscous and chicken stew with vegetables
- Snack: 1 glass of acerola juice
- Dinner: Roasted turkey breast and manioc puree
- Supper: 1 apple
- Breakfast: 1 slice of wholemeal bread, 1 slice of Minas cheese and plum puree
- Snack: 1 glass of coconut water
- Lunch: light cassoulet (white bean stew, shredded chicken thigh, vegetable sausage, smoked tofu and various homemade seasonings) and brown rice
- Snack: pineapple puree
- Dinner: carrot and mushroom soup paris
- Supper: strawberry puree
Remember that each person has specific nutritional needs and, therefore, it is advisable to consult a nutritionist whenever you want to start a new diet.
Are You Ready to Discover Your Twin Flame?
Answer just a few simple questions and Psychic Jane will draw a picture of your twin flame in breathtaking detail: