The clover tattoo is a great idea for those who aspire to good feelings, as it carries with it several positive intentions.
Discover the different meanings that clover can have and be inspired by beautiful tattoos of this delicate and versatile design. You will fall in love!
clover tattoo meaning
When you think of clover, you immediately think of luck, and this is one of the main meanings of this design. However, shamrock also signifies fortune, success, abundance and prosperity.
The three-leaf clover can be the representation of some triad, such as present, past, future or the Holy Trinity. For some, each leaf of the four-leaf clover has a meaning: luck, love, hope and faith, forming an amulet.
There is also a connection of the clover figure with elves and with Irish culture, as it is the symbol chosen by the patron saint of the city of St. Patrick.
70 clover tattoo pictures to be enchanted by this design
That the clover is a tattoo full of meaning, you already know. Now, check out ideas on how to adopt this beautiful design and decide what your clover tattoo will look like:
1. Clover is perfect for a tattoo with your best friend
2. Representing all the good feelings you share
3. Or to register your wish for luck and fortune
4. Your 4-leaf clover can be green and realistic
5. But a black and mini clover is also beautiful
6. Inside the clover there is a galaxy of good things
7. And why it’s such a cool tattoo
8. This darker version of the drawing was amazing
9. A clover formed by hearts and an unforgettable name
10. Or simply the most basic outline of the clover
11. If you and your friends are in four, look what a cool idea!
12. What about this clover?
13. Delicacy is a hallmark of tiny clover tattoos
14. Look at this inspiration, what a treat!
15. You can also innovate and tattoo shamrocks from another angle
16. How about a very vibrant clover?
17. One with lovely details
18. Or a minimalist
19. A geometric clover is also interesting
20. Without losing delicacy
21. With a very thin line, this style is perfect
22. You can get your shamrock tattoo on your arm
23. And leave it with the style you like best
24. It also looks nice on the wrist
25. Where you guarantee discretion
26. It is worth betting on an ornate version
27. Invest in a colored outline
28. Or go with the traditional black line
29. The scratches on the leaves brought more veracity to the drawing
30. While the lines and dots of this version created a more playful air
31. Ever thought of a clover with heart leaves?
32. Or do you prefer something more natural?
33. The shading complemented the texture of the design
34. The clover neck tattoo goes really well
35. Just like in the shoulder
36. A five-leaf clover is even rarer than a four-leaf clover.
37. But the four is already able to guarantee you the luck you want
38. And the three-leaf can also carry a meaning of good vibes
39. Your tattoo can be pretty simple
40. Or a little more elaborate
41. Can bring colors and words to complement its meaning
42. And represent the connection between mother and daughter
43. That clover on the back of the neck was charming
44. But the classic clover design never loses its place
45. Although there are variations
46. And they look beautiful too
47. The clover representing the union between friends
48. And everything they’ve faced together
49. Be small and delicate
50. Or the size of your luck
51. The clover is a super versatile design
52. What a grace
53. And full of personality
54. A mini clover is pure beauty
55. Ideal for romantics
56. Or discreet
57. Be with your friend
58. Or a tattoo of your own
59. Clover is a great idea
60. To bring luck…
64. And other good things!
65. It can be traditional
67. Or together with other amulets
68. Your clover will look beautiful
69. And bring you a lot of positivity
70. All you have to do is believe!
Are you in love with the clover tattoo? Impossible not to! The clover is full of good meanings and is a versatile and beautiful design, regardless of the details. Make yours now and guarantee your luck!
With Knowledge Comes Wisdom
Walk comfortably in both Darkness and Light with these digital Books of Shadows: