We often see the need to cover the face with makeup to hide some points that we don’t like, but know that our beauty does not depend on the products. Although we like to produce ourselves, not using make-up is an initiative full of attitude and confidence!
Everyone has imperfections and even celebrities who seem to have unattainable beauty have dark circles, freckles and other spots that we usually prefer to hide. Some of them dispense with the use of makeup and prove that we are beautiful with all our unique features, in addition to being independent of “beauty products”.
Check out 50 photos of celebrities who pride themselves on looking clean and get inspired.
1. National actresses, such as Tais Araújo, are independent of makeup to be beautiful
2. Just like Camila Pitanga
3. Giovanna Antonelli posts pictures without make-up without any problem
4. Actress Bruna Linzmeyer also dispenses with the use of products in everyday life
5. And they’re all still beautiful and super confident!
6. Leandra Leal is always connected to social movements and generally dispenses with the use of makeup
7. In the same way as Thaila Ayala
8. And Grazi Massafera, proud of her natural features
9. International actresses also love to squander their beauty
10. Drew Barrymore has no problem leaving with a clean face
11. Zoe Saldana proves that we are still beautiful regardless of beauty products
12. Even Wonder Woman Gal Gadot Skips Makeup And Still A Knockout
13. Lily Collins highlights the striking features without make-up
14. Latin actress Gina Rodriguez possesses a charming beauty
15. Jessica Alba proves that not wearing makeup is practical
16. And Brie Larson needs no comment about her friendliness and natural beauty
17. Penelope Cruz doesn’t mind leaving some sardines on display
18. Much less Marina Ruy Barbosa, with all its natural beauty
19. Glee’s Lea Michele, too, loves to go on vacation without makeup and worry-free
20. Like Leighton Meester, charming and eternal from Gossip Girl
21. Jessica Biel is a show with and without makeup
22. Of course, pop singers couldn’t be left out
23. In addition to the extraordinary voice, Adele is wonderful without all the production
24. Taylor Swift looks younger without the products
25. With an attitude like Beyoncé, who needs makeup?
26. Katy Perry doesn’t care about taking selfies without make-up
27. And the eternal princess of pop, Britney Spears, also rocks without being produced
28. Singer Alicia Keys often dispenses with the use of makeup
29. Demi Lovato is beautiful and radiant with a clean face
30. And Mariah Carey doesn’t lose her pose even when she’s without makeup
31. Shakira loves to enjoy family moments without being all dressed up
32. And Gwen Stefani, known for her red lipstick, looks amazing without makeup
33. Rihanna, stunning in every way, is super beautiful without make-up
34. The national pop singers also have their moments without production
35. Like Preta Gil, wonderful and clean-faced
36. And Ivete Sangalo, who besides being nice, is beautiful all natural
37. TV presenters also rock without makeup
38. Like Fernanda Gentil, all smiling and confident!
39. Sophia Abrahão is a singer, actress and presenter and has no problem posting pictures without make-up
40. Just like Giovanna Ewbank
41. And Zendaya, who rocks fashion and movies and has no problem going out without makeup
42. Top models also rock without being produced
43. Like Heidi Klum
44. And Tyra Banks, wonderful and clean-faced
45. Naomi Campbell, runway and fashion icon, is a naturally stunning
46. Cara Delevigne, all friendly, is beautiful without make-up
47. And models from Brazil could not be missing, like Isabeli Fontana
48. And Adriana Lima, who is a success in the fashion shows and beautiful in a natural way
49. Alessandra Ambrosio squanders her beauty without being all dressed up
50. And there’s nothing to say about Gisele Bündchen
As you’ve seen, even celebrities dispense with makeup at times and remain stunning and confident. To be proud of your natural beauty, how about giving up makeup for a day?
She loves to travel, discover new cultures and new languages. Passionate about pop culture icons, extravagant clothes, musicals and storytelling of all kinds. Graduating in Communication and Multimedia and writing based on coffee and Coca-Cola.
See more content from Isabella Tamaki
With Knowledge Comes Wisdom
Walk comfortably in both Darkness and Light with these digital Books of Shadows: