For those who are feeling bad and lonely, the milk bath is a ritual of spiritual cleansing and powerful discharge against negative energies and loneliness. This is because, in addition to having nutritive properties as our primary food, milk is the drink of Oxalá – the Orixá father of all Orixás, creator of the universe, an intelligent and organized entity.
It is evident that the benefits of milk go beyond its nutritional consumption. In fact, it is known that Queen Cleopatra took daily milk baths to improve her beauty. But what interests us are the mystical and spiritual forces of the milk bath and its benefits in different aspects of her life.
Enjoy and discover how to do the Oxalá bath and take the negative energies out of your life.
What is the milk bath for?
The milk bath is an excellent purifier to wash the soul of all the bad feelings that you keep inside your heart. So if you are feeling heavy because of negative energies, you can count on the power of milk to cleanse your physical and spiritual body.
Also, the milk bath is known for its power to open paths and put the loved one in your path. In this way, bet on this ritual if you are looking for a movie romance or just reach a specific goal.
In addition, the milk bath is used in situations where you feel:
- hurt by a loved one;
- vengefulfor someone has done you evil;
- upset for not accepting their point of view;
- humiliated because of an uncomfortable situation;
- Disappointed with a loved one;
- lonely for not having someone by your side;
- spiteful for holding bad feelings.
In this way, the milk bath is an infallible shield against low spirits for difficult times. Good thing, no? So, pen and paper in hand to write down the ritual recipes.
1. Milk bath for spiritual cleansing
Are you always tired and discouraged for no apparent reason? Maybe you are loaded with negative energies and therefore you need a beautiful spiritual cleansing. We guarantee that, after the ritual, you will feel lighter and happier, with a clear mind and a heart full of positive vibes.
Step by step:
- Begin the ritual by lighting the white candle in offering to your guardian;
- Then, in a container, add the milk, the bay leaves asking for good thoughts, sugar to sweeten your path, cinnamon to transform rancor into times of honor;
- After your hygiene bath, pour the mixture over your entire body, mentalizing positive thinking and cleansing your soul;
- Then remove the excess from the bath with water and let your body dry naturally.
2. Milk bath in Umbanda
The goat milk bath at Umbanda serves as a strong magnet for love. That is, it not only increases your luck, but also puts your loved one in your path. Therefore, we have already warned you that after performing the milk bath at Umbanda, you will attract attention and many looks at you.
Step by step:
- In a container, mix all the ingredients of the milk bath and do not boil them;
- After your hygienic bath, pour the ritual from the neck down, envisioning your life covered in love and passion;
- Then, leave the milk bath on your body for 3 minutes, always thinking about the person you want to share your special moments with;
- To finish, remove the excess of the ritual with the shower water.
3. Milk bath for unloading
For those days when you feel drained and without energy, the flushing milk bath is the ideal solution. In this way, you recharge your strength and renew your will to live. That’s because the malaise is caused by the feelings of envious people and the milk bath for unloading is the protection against the evil eye you need.
- petals of 3 white roses
- petals of 3 white carnations
- 3 white palm petals
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 white candles
Step by step:
- Start the milk bath by boiling 5 liters of water, then add the other ingredients.
- Stir with a spoon clockwise, turn off the heat and leave to infuse for 5 hours;
- After your hygienic bath, pour the strained mixture from neck to feet, always asking the guides for protection against bad energies and feelings;
- Then, light a candle for Oxalá and another for your guardian angel, mentalizing the light of the discharge cleaning your physical and spiritual body;
- Finally, discard the rest of your bath ingredients in nature.
4. Milk bath for Cleopatra’s love
It is said that the beautiful Cleopatra maintained her charm thanks to her daily milk bath. The queen of the Nile spent up to 6 hours in her royal bath with milk, honey and flowers. Legend says that this ritual gave off such a strong perfume that the Roman Emperor Mark Antony smelled it even before his boat docked in the port of Egypt.
How about attracting love like Cleopatra?
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 spoons of milk
- 1 spoon of honey
- 7 cloves
- 1 handful of rose petals
- 3 drops of rose essence or your favorite perfume
- 1 liter of water
Step by step:
- First, mix all the ingredients in a pan and let it boil;
- Then cover the pan and let it smother until it cools down;
- After your hygienic bath, pour the ritual from the neck down, mentalizing love invading your heart;
- Finally, remove the excess with water and let your body dry naturally.
Milk baths for unloading, opening paths and attracting love are excellent allies for when you feel desolate. However, if you notice that the situation persists, we recommend a consultation with an specialist.
Enjoy and check out these other spiritual baths to strengthen your energy field:
With Knowledge Comes Wisdom
Walk comfortably in both Darkness and Light with these digital Books of Shadows: