Exposing your true ‘self’ on social media is not an easy thing. Knowing whether or not other people will like it is something that makes many people anxious. But that’s not always a deterrent to trying. Some people have no problem putting themselves out there and love to show off their craziest and funniest images. They don’t care what others will think and what they really want is attention.
We’ve put together some images we found on the Internet where people show themselves in the most unusual ways, usually for the wrong reasons. Check it out right now and take the opportunity to find out what not to do when entering a relationship app.
1. “This is what you’ll get if you don’t treat me right”
2. A man with vodka and caviar is always a catch. Or not!
3. The man who will make all your dreams come true
Jesus, 21 years old
4. With her you will never feel bored
18 miles away
If you’re looking for a girl with personality then you’re in luck because I have multiple
Don’t listen to her
5. Ready to walk down the aisle
6. All worked on the skin
7. Who can say no to those eyes?
8. Never trust a man who drinks cucumber juice
The innermost thing I’m willing to admit: I like cucumber juice!
9. Everyone has fun in their own way
10. Admit it: you’d love to hang out with them
18 miles away
we are a pack
11. Simply Irresistible
If you like the bad guys you can swipe left cause I’m a good boy
12. When you don’t have a vase for your flowers
13. Because you will be hungry
14. This one likes to show off his luxurious life
15. When the beach and pool are too far away
16. A famous boy
What am I doing with my life?
Ask the FBI, NSA, DHS, NYPD or the Mossad. I’m sure one of them has an idea.
17. This one comes with a drink
18. Good catch for those who love noodles
19. Showing off the muscles
20. She will need help not to fall
Stumbles, slips and falls will be the title of my autobiography.
I once fell backwards down the stairs while giving a tour of the college.
21. Your sly kitten
Recovering from catnip addiction. I take advantage of naps next to a perfect pair. I’m not like most cats. I’m not a tuna freak, and I don’t comment on how overrated milk is.
22. Ideal look for a first date
Peter, 19 years old
I’m sure your standards are much lower than mine.
23. A rough man
24. Would he be eternally single?
Married, 2 kids, looking for some action. Just kidding.
I’m single, I have 3 tamagotchis. I’m looking for someone to take to family events so they stop thinking there’s something wrong with me.
What do you think of these profiles? Do you think any of them can succeed at the time of conquest? And you, do you usually post fun photos on your profile or do you prefer discretion? Share your opinion in the comments!
With Knowledge Comes Wisdom
Walk comfortably in both Darkness and Light with these digital Books of Shadows: