Cornmeal cake with guava is that kind of recipe that comforts the soul, refers to childhood and that is certainly part of grandma’s cookbook! The recipe, although classic, has its variations. There are those who make the cake in the mixer, more traditional way, but there are those who choose faster versions, using the blender, for example.
Regarding the ingredients, there are those that cannot be missed, but it is always possible to use creativity and make new versions of this classic and beloved cake. You can, for example, add cheese, coconut, fennel… Use guava paste as a filling and/or syrup, and much more. In any case, the cake is a guarantee of success. Get inspired by some recipes:
Simple guava cornmeal cake recipes
1. Cornmeal cake with guava: it’s perfect for those who don’t like cakes that are so sweet (such as chocolate). It takes fennel in the dough, which is not so sweet (because, later, the guava topping comes in). It goes very well with a cup of coffee, but it can be successfully served on any occasion.
2. Easy guava cornmeal cake: classic and so easy to make that you don’t even need to dirty the mixer! Also, you will use ingredients that normally everyone has at home. After it’s ready, the tip is to eat it with butter, it’s delicious!
3. Cornmeal cake with simple guava paste: easy to make, it is very fluffy and has a fantastic flavor. It goes great with a cup of fresh coffee or a nice cup of tea. It is a great option for when you are going to receive visitors at home.
4. Cornmeal cake with traditional guava paste: to make this recipe, you will need eggs, crystal or demerara sugar, oil, salt, mimoso cornmeal, wheat flour, milk, chemical baking powder and cubed guava paste. The recipe is worth writing down!
5. Cornmeal cake with blender guava: anyone who thinks that blender cornmeal cake isn’t fluffy is wrong! This recipe is great and simple, perfect for when that unexpected urge for a cupcake hits, but you don’t want to waste too much time in the kitchen.
6. Cornmeal cake with guava paste from a skillet: this traditional delicacy gets a practical and healthy version, while maintaining its flavor. You will use egg, oat flour, cornmeal, flaxseed flour, rice milk, demerara sugar, baking powder and diet guava paste.
7. Cornmeal cake with guava smudge: made in a blender, it’s delicious and easy. It’s the perfect type of cake to be savored as soon as it comes out of the oven. In addition to putting the guava paste in the filling, you will also put a creamy guava paste on top as a topping… Just imagine how good it looks!
8. Naked cornmeal cake with guava: a beautiful, economical and delicious cake. You will only use milk, egg, oil, sugar, cornmeal, wheat flour, baking powder, guava, icing sugar and a guava.
9. Cornmeal cake with guava frosting: an easy recipe, from a blender. You can make it in the form of a whole cake or mini-cakes (which, by the way, look beautiful and inviting, and can even be served at parties).
10. Creamy cornmeal cake with guava: recipe that yields 10 servings and takes 1 hour to prepare. It is easy to prepare and has an incredible flavor and texture, especially due to the use of cheese and guava.
Prepared cornmeal cake recipes with guava
11. Cornmeal cake with guava and cheese: an easy recipe, which gains the special touch of the cheese, providing a cornmeal cake with guava paste “just as sweet” and beyond tasty! Of those for no one to defect!
12. Cornmeal cake with guava and yogurt: an easy recipe that takes few ingredients. Yogurt, in particular, gives the cake more softness, which is perfect to accompany a late afternoon coffee.
13. Cornmeal cake with guava and coconut: in addition to a guava syrup, this cornmeal cake has the mild (at the same time striking) flavor of coconut… It brings a delicious combination of flavors and is sure to be devoured quickly!
14. Simple vegan cornmeal cake with guava paste: delicious, fluffy and very easy to prepare. The recipe uses soy milk (or the plant milk of your choice), coconut milk and vegetable oil.
15. Vegan cake in a cornmeal pot with guava: a totally inviting cake. Good option to give as a gift, serve at a June (or July) party or take to work. The assembly is made with crumbled cake, coconut milk, coconut cream and guava.
16. Vegan cornmeal cake with mug guava: a different version of mug cake. The ingredients are cornmeal, sugar, salt, baking powder, vegetable oil, filtered water, white or apple vinegar and guava. You can also make a gluten-free version using rice flour.
17. Gluten-free and lactose-free cornmeal cake with guava: this recipe replaces corn flour (cornmeal) with almond flour, takes water and a little coconut oil. The tip is to make the cake in individual molds that can even be frozen.
18. Cornmeal pudding with guava cake: it is as creamy as a pudding, but has that characteristic flavor of the cornmeal cake with guava. You will use egg, coconut milk, condensed milk, milk, butter, cornmeal, wheat flour, baking powder, guava paste and water.
19. Cornmeal Cupcake with Guava: a vegan recipe. The cornmeal dough without eggs or dairy is very soft with the corn flavor in evidence. You can place the guava in the center before baking or halfway through.
Now, all you have to do is choose your favorite version and prepare this classic cake, which pleases you precisely because of its simplicity and the right combination of flavors (cornmeal and guava paste seem to have been created for each other!). Get inspired by delicious anthill cake recipes.
Journalist graduated in 2009 (58808/SP), freelance writer since 2013, totally adept at working from home. Communicative, always full of topics to talk about and inspiration to write. Responsible at work and outside of it; dedicated to commitments and the people with whom she lives; in love with family, dogs, home, the sea, moments of tranquility and also excitement.
See more content from Tais Romanelli
With Knowledge Comes Wisdom
Walk comfortably in both Darkness and Light with these digital Books of Shadows: